BLOCK BUILD MKE SPONSORSHIPS
BLOCK BUILD MKE - CLARKE SQUARE
On May 19-20, 2017, approximately 1,200 volunteers and community partners will come together to transform one block on South 17th street between west Mineral Street and west Scott Street. Of these homes at least 15 of the most vulnerable households will receive larger projects, critical repairs and accessibility modifications. An additional 15 homes will receive beautification projects.
SIXTEENTH STREET COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER BLOCK BUILD
The Sixteenth Street Community Health Centers Block Build takes place on July 14-15 and will focus on the area around Lincoln Avenue Elementary School on South 18th and South 19th Streets between Lincoln Avenue and West Hayes Avenue.
NEAR WEST SIDE BLOCK BUILD
The Near West Side Block Build will be held on the east portion of Miller Valley on the triangle plot of homes between State Street, north 37th Street and West Miller Lane on September 8 and 9th.
HAVENSWOODS SAFETY BLOCK BUILD
SHEVITALIZE BLOCK BUILD
The homes targeted for our first Shevitalize Block Build taking place on October 6th and 7th is on 3rd and 4th Streets between West Capitol Place and West Abert Place in the Riverworks neighborhoo
HOUSE SPONSORSHIPS LEVELS FOR ALL BLOCK BUILDS
All House sponsorships include the following benefits:
- Company logo on participant t-shirts, event signage and media press releases.
- Company recognition and participant meals at Block Build MKE - Clarke Square
- Company recognition on Revitalize Milwaukee's website, social media and in our annual report.
All house sponsorships include materials, supplies and planning needed for projects selected by Revitalize Milwaukee. All corporate volunteers will receive t-shirts, lunch, and entry to the BLOCK BUILD MKE Celebration.
Block Build MKE Exclusive Sponsor - $50,000
- Be the premier sponsor for Milwaukee's premiere home repair event co-branding with Revitalize Milwaukee for BLOCK BUILD MKE.
- Up to 75 Corporate volunteer team participants.
Community Block Sponsors - $25,000
- Up to 60 corporate volunteer team participants
City Block Sponsors - $15,000
- Up to 45 corporate volunteer team participants
Neighborhood Sponsor - $10,000
- Up to 30 corporate volunteer team participants
House Sponsor - $5,000
- Up to 20 corporate volunteer team participants
Beautification Sponsor - $2,500
- Up to 8 corporate volunteer team participants
Revitalize Milwaukee welcomes both in-kind and monetary donations to help with logistics. These contributions will allow Revitalize Milwaukee to maximize its budget for home projects and repairs.
T-Shirt Sponsor - $6,000
- Provide T-Shirts and screen printing for all event volunteers.
Construction Sponsor - $5,000
- Provide assistance with materials and labor for construction projects.
Food and Beverage Sponsor - $5,000
- Keep our volunteers feed and refreshed.
Dumpster Sponsor - $3,500
- Provides dumpsters and waste services for outreach and marketing.
Print Sponsor - $2,500
- Provides materials and printing services for outreach and marketing
Landscaping Sponsors - $1,000
- Provide assistane with materials and labor for beautification projects.